Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

First post

So after a lot of dilly-dallying, I finally decided to start this blog. I am on vacation right now and so have found ample time to post.
My day consists of sketching furiously (part of the homework assignment for my illustration class) and taking photographs (from my brother-in-law's lovely DSLR...I hope to own one soon). I also spend a lot of time online, much to the annoyance of my very-pregnant sister. But online is where I get most of my inspiration from, Tumblr being a favorite.
All that aside, this blog will mainly consist of my sketches and doodles, photographs (every once in a while), paintings (even rarer) and other things that happen to catch my fancy.

P.S. I do not write, so don't come looking for eloquent prose. I am an artist so I tell my stories through color and strokes. 

No comments: